Over the last 5-6 weeks I have been using the ultimate patch mood patches on myself to help with my anxiety and lack of sleep. I have seen seen such huge results with these patches and I am feeling really good! The last 6-8 weeks have been tough in isolation and I was starting to feel really down and miserable, I was also not sleeping well either. I felt like I hit a huge slump and I couldn’t get out of it. I honestly feel that these mood patches have helped me immensely. My energy levels are on top form and I’m no longer feeling grumpy or exhausted. I will definitely be buying more soon.
The mood patches have only natural ingredients in them such as; Zinc, Garlic, Siberian ginseng, Vitamin D, Liposomal, Vitamin C ,Licorice root, Ashwaghanda ,Rhodiola,Choke berries (Aronia cherries, Blueberries, Mulberries, Pomegranate, Moringa Plant, Mint, Spirulina, Turmeric, Lemon, Beetroot, Monk fruit Vitamin C 12 x Vitamin B’s (b1, b2,b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8, b9, b10, b11, b12 . All these ingredients combined help with many amazing different things inside our bodies and they all are known to create renewed energy and stamina.
All ingredients in these adhesive thin patches are all natural & plant based. The skin patch helps fight fatigue, balances your mood and also enhances your energy levels. The patches has be known to help with; Chronic stress, Exhaustion, Sleep issues, Night mares, Mood swings, Anxiety, Depression, Sugar & Salt cravings, Brain Fog, Overly Emotional, Panic attacks, Short fuse, Body Aches.
HOW TO USE:
- Open the sealed sterile envelope & take out 1 sheet
- Gently Peel off with the tip of your fingernail & place on clean & dry skin (No Moisturiser, oil, sweat etc) and press down very firmly
- Do not take the patch off to re position it as it will not stick a second time
- Place anywhere on the abdomen where it will not be rubbed by clothing. Best places seem to be on the Belly or under the bra line. Take care when taking off clothes that you don’t pull the patch off.
- After a shower or swimming press patch firmly with a dry towel (do not rub)
- After 3 days, remove the patch & replace with a new patch.
- Our patches are not meant to be as sticky as a bandaid but they do stay stuck on well and are very gentle on the skin.
**Medical Disclaimer: The information provided is not intended to replace consultation or advice received by qualified health professionals regarding your specific situation not is it to be taken as medical advice or diagnosis. If you have any questions about the patches please consult your medical provider before using**
Overall I am feeling so much better within myself and I highly recommend using these patches if you have been feeling down and exhausted
Feel free to use my discount code; tribe at checkout. You can view the patches here: https://www.ultimatepatch.com.au/